Explore Goose Pond
Explore GPSR camp sites and other areas of the Pond. Look for the 360-degree virtual tour links!
Produced by our Order of the Arrow Lodge
- Dickson Lodge
- Handicraft Lodge
- All Other Camp Locatons
Capouse is one of the old-time favorite sites at the Pond. Newly renovated in 2006, the site now has an improved drainage system, a refurbished campfire circle and a shelter with a wood floor. With 13 platforms, the site is ideal for medium sized units and joins to the Delaware Site with a short trail. Just a short walk from the Nature Lodge or the shore of the Pond.
Site capacity: For medium sized units
Special Features: Grassy center with nicely shaded woods on edges
Latrine type: Classic-style pit latrineCapouse in the Summer features:
- 13 2-man platforms with tents
- 2 metal framed cots with mattresses in each tent.
- Program tarp or Dining Fly
- 2 Picnic Tables
- Large, open center area yielding a good amount of sunshine during the day.
- Has it's own latrine and washstand.
- Platforms remain in place and may be used with your own tents.
- Water generally at site from mid-May to late September.
- Usually accessible during the winter