Explore Goose Pond
Explore GPSR camp sites and other areas of the Pond. Look for the 360-degree virtual tour links!
- Dickson Lodge
- Handicraft Lodge
- All Other Camp Locatons
Wide open spaces, lots of room, and its own entrance make this site a real favorite for off-season and summer resident campers alike. Niagara sits on a bluff overlooking the causeway end of Goose Pond and has a newly refurbished pathway that connects it to the rest of the camp. If you have a really big unit or have one or two other units you like to camp with, Niagara is the ideal site for you. Site capacity: For large sized units or several smaller units camping together
Special Features: Grassy center with nicely shaded woods on edges
Latrine type: Classic-style pit latrineNiagara in the Summer features:
- 27 2-man platforms with tents
- 2 metal framed cots with mattresses in each tent.
- Program tarp & Dining Fly
- 1 Picnic Table
- Large, open center area yielding a good amount of sunshine during the day.
- Has it's own latrine and washstand.
- Platforms remain in place and may be used with your own tents.
- Water generally at site from mid-May to late September.
- Usually accessible during the winter