Explore Goose Pond
Explore GPSR camp sites and other areas of the Pond. Look for the 360-degree virtual tour links!
Produced by our Order of the Arrow Lodge
- Dickson Lodge
- Handicraft Lodge
- All Other Camp Locatons
If you have a younger, smaller-sized unit, Lenape is the ideal campsite for you. Located just off Applegate Lane and across from the Helcoski / Handicraft Lodge, the site is centrally located and within easy walking distance of just about everything in camp. The site even boasts flush toilets in its latrine.
Site capacity: For smaller sized units
Special Features: Grassy center with nicely shaded woods on edges
Latrine type: Modern-style flush toilet latrine when water system is on in warmer weather. Helcoski's Classic-style pit latrine is used in the off-season when the water system is off.Lenape in the Summer features:
- 8 2-man platforms with tents
- 2 metal framed cots with mattresses in each tent.
- Program tarp & Dining Fly
- 1 Picnic Table
- Wooded open center area yielding a good amount of shade from the sunshine during the day.
- Has it's own latrine and washstand with flush toilets.
- Platforms remain in place and may be used with your own tents.
- Water generally at site from mid-May to late September.
- Usually accessible during the winter