Explore Goose Pond
Explore GPSR camp sites and other areas of the Pond. Look for the 360-degree virtual tour links!
- Dickson Lodge
- Handicraft Lodge
- All Other Camp Locatons
If you are looking for a nice, shady place to camp, Delaware may be the site for you. Close to the neighboring Capouse site, it is ideal for a unit that is big enough to take up both sites or for the unit that likes camping with a sister unit nearby. Across the road from Slocum and just down the road from the COPE course.
Site capacity: For medium to larger sized units
Special Features: Woody center with nicely shaded woods on edges
Latrine type: Modern-style pit latrineDelaware in the Summer features:
- 14 2-man platforms with tents
- 2 metal-framed cots with mattresses in each tent.
- Program tarp & Dining Fly
- 1 Picnic Table
- Woody center area makes this site a shady haven with some sunshine
- Has it's own latrine and washstand.
- Platforms remain in place and may be used with your own tents.
- Water generally at site from mid-May to late September.
- Usually accessible during the winter