Explore Goose Pond
Explore GPSR camp sites and other areas of the Pond. Look for the 360-degree virtual tour links!
Produced by our Order of the Arrow Lodge
- Dickson Lodge
- Handicraft Lodge
- All Other Camp Locatons
Seneca is a nice, airy site with a large clearing at the center. The site faces the Pond and is backed by a rock ridge at the rear of the site and is surrounded by woods which offer some shade during the daylight hours. Ease of access with a trailer and the proximity to COPE make this site ideal for older Troops and Venture Crews.
Site capacity: For medium to larger sized units
Special Features: Grassy center with nicely shaded woods on edges
Latrine type: Modern-style pit latrineSeneca in the Summer features:
- 14 to 15 2-man platforms with tents
- 2 metal frame cots with mattresses in each tent.
- Program tarp & Dining Fly
- 2 Picnic Tables
- Large, open center area yielding a good amount of sunshine during the day.
- Has it's own latrine and washstand.
- Platforms remain in place and may be used with your own tents.
- Water generally at site from mid-May to late September.
- Usually accessible during the winter